DUBLIN, March 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Africa & Middle East Embedded Lending Business and Investment Opportunities – Q1 2022 Update” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
According to the Fourth Quarter 2021 Embedded Finance Survey, the embedded lending industry in the region is expected to grow by 49.5% on an annual basis to reach US$1,936.4 million in 2022.
The embedded lending industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 31.9% during 2022-2029. Income from integrated lending in the region will increase from US$1,936.4 million in 2022 to reach US$8,983.7 million by 2029.
Strategic partnership with global players to drive financial inclusion through integrated lending in the Africa and Middle East Region
In the Africa and Middle East region, a large part of the young population does not have access to financial services. Targeting such consumer demographics, companies are forging strategic alliances with global players to drive financial inclusion in the region.
- In June 2021Aafaq Islamic Finance has entered into a strategic partnership with The Social Loan Company, a Singaporebased on artificial intelligence, an advanced credit activation platform based on big data.
- As part of the collaboration with The Social Loan Company, the company plans to launch integrated loan services, providing credit to underserved young people in the region.
- Notably, The Social Loan Company has had a phenomenal upward trajectory through its flagship integrated lending brand CASHe in India over the past four years.
The publisher expects more such strategic alliances with global players in the integrated lending industry over the next four to eight quarters, which will subsequently drive market growth in the Africa and Middle East region from a short to medium term perspective.
Strategic collaboration with online and offline businesses will be key to driving the growth of integrated lending in the Africa and Middle East
To provide a growing number of consumers and businesses with integrated lending solutions, the publisher expects strategic alliances with online and offline businesses to be the main driver of industry growth in the Africa and Middle East Region. Notably, buy now, pay later (BNPL) companies have widely adopted this strategy in the region.
- In the Middle EastBNPL companies aggressively partner with various companies in industry verticals. dubaiTabby, for example, has partnered with 2,000 global brands, which also include small and medium-sized businesses in the region. Similarly, Tamara, the Saudi BNPL company, entered into a strategic collaboration with 1,000 merchants to offer consumers short-term loans in the UAE as well as Saudi Arabia.
While the BNPL sector is growing strongly in the online space, the publisher expects strategic partnerships in the offline space to remain a key factor in driving future industry growth in this region. .
This is mainly due to businesses reopening again as the effect of the global pandemic subsides and consumers return to physical stores. Therefore, future growth will be driven by partnerships with offline retailers in the region.
Reasons to buy
- In-depth understanding of Integrated Finance Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecast (2019-2028).
- Overview of Opportunities by End-Use Sectors – Obtain market dynamics by end-use sectors to assess emerging opportunities in various end-use sectors.
- Develop market-specific strategies: identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate an integrated financing strategy; assess key market-specific trends, drivers and risks in the industry.
- Gain industry insights: Drawing on the results of an exclusive survey, this report identifies opportunities in the integrated lending, integrated insurance, integrated finance, and integrated wealth industries.
The region and countries included in this report are:
- Africa & Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Main topics covered:
1 About this report
2 Integrated Lending Industry Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2029
3 Integrated Lending Industry Market Size and Forecast by Consumer Segment
3.1 Market Share Analysis by Consumer Segment
3.2 B2B Lending Integrated Lending Industry Revenue Trend Analysis, 2020-2029
3.3 B2C Lending Integrated Lending Industry Revenue Trend Analysis, 2020-2029
4 Integrated Lending Industry Market Size and Forecast by Business-to-Business (B2B) Segment
4.1 Market Share Analysis by B2B Sectors
4.2 Retail and Consumer Goods Lending – Integrated Lending Industry Revenue Trend Analysis, 2020-2029
4.3 IT Services and Software – Revenue Trend Analysis of Embedded Lending Industry, 2020-2029
4.4 Transportation & Logistics – Revenue Trend Analysis of Integrated Lending Industry, 2020- 2029
4.5 Manufacturing and Distribution – Revenue Trend Analysis of Embedded Lending Industry, 2020-2029
4.6 Real Estate – Integrated Lending Industry Revenue Trend Analysis, 2020-2029
4.7 Industry Revenue Trend Analysis of Other Integrated Lending, 2020-2029
5 Integrated Lending Industry Market Size and Forecast by Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Segment
5.1 Market Share Analysis by B2C Sectors
5.2 Retail and Consumer Goods Lending – Integrated Lending Industry Revenue Trend Analysis, 2020-2029
5.3 Home Improvement Integrated Lending Industry Revenue Trend Analysis, 2020-2029
5.4 Hobby & Entertainment Revenue Trend Analysis of Embedded Lending Industry, 2020-2029
5.5 Health & Wellness – Revenue Trend Analysis of Integrated Lending Industry, 2020-2029
5.6 Revenue Trend Analysis of Other Embedded Lending Industry, 2020-2029
6 Further reading
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l6fktl
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets