Vénissieux, July 8, 2021
As announced in the press release of June 11, 2021, in application of article L. 421-14 of the Monetary and Financial Code, the Combined General Meeting of BOOSTHEAT shareholders held on Thursday June 10, 2021 approved the proposed sale of the share of the Company from the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Compartment C) to the multilateral trading system Euronext Growth Paris, and has conferred full powers on the Board of Directors to carry out this sale.
The Board of Directors met on Thursday, June 10, 2021 following the General Meeting of Shareholders and decided to proceed with the sale.
I Reasons for the transfer
The purpose of the sale is to have the BOOSTHEAT share listed on a market more suited to the size and market capitalization of the Company. The transfer to Euronext Growth Paris will place BOOSTHEAT in a regulatory framework better suited to SMEs and will allow the Company to reduce its listing costs while continuing to benefit from the attractiveness of the financial markets.
BOOSTHEAT currently meets the eligibility criteria for the transfer procedure. These criteria must be met by the date of the transfer request, which is expected to fall in July 2021.
In addition, BOOSTHEAT has so far fulfilled all its reporting obligations on Euronext.
I Transfer procedure
The procedure consists of asking Euronext to delist the BOOSTHEAT share from the Euronext market and simultaneously admit the shares to trading on Euronext Growth.
Subject to the approval of Euronext Growth Paris SA, this direct listing will be carried out via an accelerated procedure for the admission to trading of the Company’s existing shares without issuing new shares.
BOOSTHEAT will use the services of a referral sponsor within the required time frame following the transfer.
I Consequences of the transfer
In accordance with the regulations in force, BOOSTHEAT notifies its shareholders of the potential consequences of the sale:
Periodic financial reports:
- The consolidated accounts for the year ended December 31, 2020 will still be drawn up in accordance with IFRS in the Information Document published in the context of the sale. Following the transfer to Euronext Growth, the Group may opt to prepare financial statements either under IFRS or French standards.
- The annual corporate and consolidated accounts, the management report and the statutory auditors’ reports will be published no later than four months after the closing date (Euronext growth rules, art. 4.2.1).
- The half-yearly financial statements comprising a balance sheet, an income statement and notes will be published at the latest four months after the half-yearly closing date (Euronext Growth Rules Art. 4.2.1).
Protection of minority shareholders:
- With regard to changes in shareholder structure, companies listed on Euronext Growth Paris are only required to inform the market of the crossing (upward or downward) of the thresholds of 50% and 95% of the share capital or rights. to vote.
- In the event of a change of control, minority shareholders are protected on Euronext Growth Paris by the mandatory public offer regime if the threshold of 50% of the capital or of the voting rights is crossed, directly or indirectly, alone or in concert.
- In accordance with the statutory provisions, for three years after the contribution of its share to Euronext Growth Paris, BOOSTHEAT will remain subject to the mandatory public offer regime and to the information obligations on threshold crossings applicable to companies listed on Euronext.
BOOSTHEAT will remain subject to the applicable continuous reporting provisions, which also apply to companies listed on Euronext Growth Paris.
The Company will continue to provide accurate, precise and sincere information by publishing all inside information concerning the Company in accordance with EU Regulation No. 596/2014 of April 16, 2014 on market abuse (“MAR”).
In addition, the directors of the Company (and related persons) will continue to be required to disclose all transactions they make in the shares and debt securities of the Company.
Impact on the liquidity of the share:
The Company draws attention to the fact that following the transfer to Euronext Growth Paris, variations in the security’s liquidity may differ from those recorded since the listing on the regulated market of Euronext Paris.
I Provisional timetable for the transfer project to Euronext Growth Paris (subject to approval by Euronext Growth Paris SA)
|April 30, 2021||Board of Directors convening the Annual General Meeting to vote on the proposed transfer to Euronext Growth Paris, publication of the press release on the proposed transfer to Euronext Growth.|
|June 10, 2021||The Combined General Meeting approves the transfer to Euronext Growth Paris.
The meeting of the board of directors launches the transfer procedure. Publication of the press release on the transfer.
|July 2021||Request to be submitted to Euronext to delist the Company’s share from Euronext Paris and obtain direct admission to trading on Euronext Growth.|
|No earlier than September 8, 2021||Effective sale: delisting from Euronext Paris shares and admission to trading on Euronext Growth Paris.|
Allegra Finance is acting as listing sponsor for the proposed transfer to Euronext Growth Paris.
Next press release: Half-yearly activity – Tuesday 20e July 2021 after market close
* * *
For more information on BOOSTHEAT visit
Founded in 2011, BOOSTHEAT designs, develops, manufactures and markets high-tech, energy-efficient and sustainable heating solutions. Equipped with a patented thermal compressor, the new generation BOOSTHEAT boilers offer up to 200% efficiency and reduce energy consumption by half. More economical and ecological than existing solutions, BOOSTHEAT boilers immediately generate spectacular reductions in environmental impact.
The Company’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition through its products by making them affordable to the broadest spectrum of the population. BOOSTHEAT has its head office and its manufacturing plant in Vénissieux, near Lyon (historically an HVAC * industrial zone). The Company holds the Entreprise Innovante (Bpifrance) and French Fab labels. The BOOSTHEAT share is listed on Euronext Paris, Compartment C (ISIN: FR0011814938).
* Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
ACTUS finance & communication – Anne-Pauline Petureaux
Phone. : +33 (0) 1 53 67 36 72 / [email protected]
ACTUS finance & communication – Serena Boni
Phone. : +33 (0) 4 72 18 04 92 / [email protected]
BOOSTHEAT – Sabrina Ferré
Phone. : +33 (0) 9 82 99 16 13 / [email protected]
www.actusnews.com, it’s free
© 2021 News